Thursday 1 August 2013

On making some awkward confessions.

So after a couple of heavier days on the blog I'm going to be a bit more light-hearted. Though most of you already know my dirty secrets, my guilty pleasures this is the first time I'm actually making a list. I like lists!! Then I can look at it all in sheer horror.

  • Korean Pop. Yes I know it's sexist and hyper masculine etc. but I just can't help it. I love it so much!!!!
  • McDonald's. Dirty deliciousness that has done horrible things to the world. I hang my head in shame.
  • Cheesy pop music. Oh heck, we all love this right?
  • Skins, Glee and all other "crappy" TV. I can't help it, I just can't.
  • Yaoi anime. That's boys love anime for anyone who doesn't know. Cute, drawn boys falling in love with each other. Often an older man/young man dynamic. Seriously, so cute but occasionally a little bit ehm, controversial.
  • Everything pink and fluffy. I may be a strong, grown woman but I love everything cutesy, sparkly, pink etc. If it's Kawaii I will love it!!!!
  • 80's teen movies. I don't think I need to explain.
  • Daily Mail online. I'm pretty sure I share this with everyone else I know.
  • Energy drinks. The cheaper the better, my particular favourite is the 35p value one from my local shop.
  • Beauty samples. They're just so small but somehow so fancy.
  • Stickers. Yes, fine, ok, I'm basically a child!
I think that's it.....for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.