Thursday 24 October 2013

On what I really wanted to say.

I think I'll try to keep this short.

To whoever is sharing Russell Brand's recent interview without pointing out that fact that he's a misogynist shitstain. Forgetting how he's risen to his prominence by the very things he proclaims to hate in this society. I now know who you are for. You're for the white middle class. You're for men. You're not for me or any other woman.

You are free to like him but for the love of Christ acknowledge who he is and how he's got to where he is. I really don't want to listen to him saying "underclass". He wants a revolution? So do I but I certainly don't want a revolution headed by a white, straight, cis, able bodied, rich and misogynist piece of shit.

That's really all I can be fucked to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.