Monday 6 January 2014

On friendzoning someone (a poem)

I once friendzoned a boy.

A hetero extremely sexual boy.

A boy who claimed to love me.

Without ever having spoken to me.

He was sweet and I thought loyal.

I gave him my friendship and treasured what I thought his.

Until he told me he loved me and I declined.

His sadness was apparent and everyone blamed me

I owed him....me.

He was a nice guy.

We stayed what I thought friends until....

one night I kissed him in inebriation.

And I did indeed love him.

As a friend.

But apparently I owed him.....me.

When he met a girl who would give him everything he was owed

I was pushed aside and non existent

even though his friendship meant the world to me.

My heart broken.

My soul broken.

My trust broken

but that did not matter.

Because I OWED HIM....ME!!!!

I OWED HIM MY SEX

MY KISSES

MY BODY

Regardless of what I felt....I owed him.

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.